Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And the walls came tumbling down...

At the end of August, Jeff had a work trip where he was gone all week. While he was gone myself and my (5 month pregnant) girlfriend decided to take down a wooden privacy fence in our back yard. This fence boarded our patio which was nice for privacy, however, it prevented us from seeing the kids playing in the yard. I had been saying for the last few years that I wanted it down, so I decided (with much encouragement and/or peer pressure?!) : ) to take it down.

Now the last two weekends we have been working on it to get it finished. We are planning on putting some tall grasses on the side and then in the back we are going to put stones and a fire pit. Can't wait to get it finished and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment