Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!





Happy Fathers Day Daddy! We Love you!!!

We spent Fathers Day by getting up and going to church. They did a skit that literally had me balling! It was to Steven Curtis Chapmans song "Cinderella" and they had a little girl come out and dance with her Dad, and then a girl in a prom dress came out and danced with him, and then a girl in a wedding gown. Real Tear Jerker! Afterwards, we went to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. It is not one of my favorite things to do... going out to eat with 3 kids, but we survived. After we came home, I ran grocery shopping with Hayley while Jeff, Alyssa and Cole napped. On my way home from shopping I got the call that my friend Corrie was in labor. Needless to say, our day was cut short and I was off to the hospital. We will continue tonight by eating steaks on the grill! Love you Babe! You are an Awesome Daddy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for cutting your celebrations short for me and Liam! Couldn't have done it without you! :)

    ReplyDelete