Wednesday, August 11, 2010

7 Months




So, little man is now 7 months old! He is getting so big, and he is getting into everything! He is crawling all over the place! I finally put the baby gates up b/c I would turn my back for one minute and he would be across the room. Can't believe it!

He is doing well, he is still a very happy baby! He is giving me big open mouth kisses, they are the best! I was nursing him last week and while I was nursing him I got the hiccups, well... he thought that was the funniest thing EVER! He would nurse, I would hiccup and then he would pull off and laugh hard. He would stop laughing, start to nurse again, and then I would hiccup and the cycle repeated a couple times. So cute to see him laugh because he thought something was actually funny as opposed to tickling him and getting him to laugh.

He is eating like a champ and gets most excited by his "safe feeder" which allows me to put actual fruit in it, and he is able to eat it without a choking hazard.

His 7 month photo shoot was a bit hard. He would not leave the block alone... he wanted it in his mouth! (I think we might be seeing the appearance of his first tooth soon!)

Cole enjoyed the beach, and had his first taste of sand. Again, he was just moving and would not stay on the blanket and would go right for the sand and try to put it in his mouth.

Well, that is about all that is new in the life of Cole!

No comments:

Post a Comment