Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ten Months




TEN Months! This is crazy! My baby is looking less and less like a baby and it is sad! He is growing and learning so many things it is crazy!

I took him to the Dr's at the end of October (for a very late 9 month appt) and he did so well at getting his shots. He gave one little wimper and that was it. He was 19 lbs 4 ozs and that put him right at the 50% for his weight. I don't remember his height of hand (hey it's late and I am so behind on blogging - just be happy with what you get!) but he was in the 90th% for his height.

He is eating a LOT of solid foods. O's, cheese, peas, chicken, eggs, green beans, bread, corn, and every fruit possible. He has not, not eaten anything I have given him. He signs "more" when he wants more and seriously doesn't know when to stop! He loves to eat!

He has started to cruise along the furniture, and also walk some with his walker. He will even let go of whatever he pulled himself up with and balance himself for a good while standing on his own. So not ready for this!!!

He is still nursing, but I think the weaning will begin soon. He just is too interested in everything else that it is making it very non-enjoyable for me.

He is still the happiest, easy baby EVER! Love my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment