Sunday, October 23, 2011

San Fransisco



At the end of July, Jeff and I had the opportunity to go to San Fransisco on a business trip for lighting designers. It was the whole wine and dine thing. It was a nice time away, but we had very little time to ourselves.

We took a dinner cruise on the SF Bay, and cruised right by Alcatraz. We also ate at a little restaurant in Berkley, that now has me on the hunt for fried olives - SO good! We also took a wine tour in Napa Valley.

I also was able to do a little shopping in downtown while Jeff was in a meeting. I went to Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, and most importantly The Container Store.

Like I said, it was a nice time away, and they planned really nice things for us to do, we were just always with other people and didn't have time to do anything just ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment