Monday, July 22, 2013

It all started 10 Years Ago

So, it was 10 years ago on July 21, 2003 that I received my very first email from Jeff...

 
So how did this Jersey girl, find a Michigan boy??? It all started in early July of 2003, a good friend of mine, Trevor, who was living in NC at that time, was up on business. We met for dinner and over dinner, the poor soul listened as I went on and on about not being able to find a good Christian man. I even had a whole analogy going on to how it related to buying a Jeep that I had done. Anyway... A week or so after Trevor was in NJ, he had to go to MI for business. Trevor and Jeff went to Penn State together and were roommates one year. Jeff and Trevor got together for dinner one evening and from my understanding Trevor heard a similar story from Jeff about not being able to find a good Christian girl.
 
A few days later I received an email from Trevor saying that he thinks he found a great guy for me; however, he lives in MI. Umm... MI? Where is that again exactly??? Trevor asked if he could send photos of each of us to the other and we both agreed. The next thing I know is I received this email and it was the start of my Cinderella Story.
 
As I told Jeff yesterday what the day was... his response... "Ten years... 4 kids.... that must have been one heck of an email!"


No comments:

Post a Comment