Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Disney On Ice at the Palace

On Sunday we took all three kids to see "Let's Celebrate" a Disney on Ice Tour. The girls absolutely loved it! (Cole didn't really care) It was such a fun family day, and all the kids were very well behaved. It had Mickey and all the gang from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and it also had all the Disney Princesses in it. The best of both worlds! When I went to get the tickets, I just googled looking for a promotion code and found a code that worked, and was able to save 40% on my tickets, plus I got really good tickets. We were in Row C on the lower level with just a couple of floor seats in front of us. Couldn't beat it. Afterwards we went to Great Lakes Crossing and went to the Disney Store there, and the girls each got a cup and a t-shirt, for less than what one t-shirt would have been at the show. That stuff is crazy expensive, it baffles me that people actually buy it. Anyway, here are a few photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment