Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FOUR Months


Cole is F O U R Months Old! Where is the time going? I seriously feel like I just had him, yet he is four months already. He is growing like a weed and just seems huge to me. I just want to freeze time.

He is doing really well. He is swaddle free and is sleeping well still. I have to go in sometimes to give him a paci, but other than that, he is still a great sleeper. Yay!

Rolling Over... well, APPARENTLY he rolled over on Saturday (the 8th) while I was not home, however, he has yet to do it for me. He is really close when he is on his back, he gets to his side but I have not seen him make it all the way over yet. When I check on him before I go to bed he is sometimes sleeping on his side.

He goes to the Dr on Friday for his 4 month check up and if I get the ok, which I don't know why I wouldn't I will be starting him on cereal. Can't believe it!

Well, I think that is all that is new with him. I have posted a few new videos on our youtube page so be sure to check them out! http://www.youtube.com/user/njgirlatheart

No comments:

Post a Comment