Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I had a great Mothers Day. It started with Saturday... we always give each other a day to themselves the day before Mothers/Fathers Day. I got to spend the morning with a great friend at a Scrapbook Mega Meet and while there I won a door prize of some awesome scrapping supplies! I NEVER win anything! Then we went to lunch and she introduced me to a great little place right down the street from me - yum!

On Mother's Day we went to church and then went to lunch at Noodles and Co. I had never been there and had been wanting to try it. Afterwards we came home and Jeff took the girls outside to play while Cole napped and I got to enjoy a nice quiet house... I NEVER get that!

We put the kids to bed and then Jeff grilled steaks and shrimp for us for dinner. Delish! Perfect ending to the perfect day! So thankful to be a Mommy!



No comments:

Post a Comment