Tuesday, September 14, 2010

EIGHT Months



EIGHT MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever!

I seriously can not stand it! Especially since in the last couple of weeks he has done SO much! Cole has cut a bottom tooth, he has waved, clapped, and most importantly said his first word... MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!! I finally had a child to say my name first!!! Yay! (Just a bit excited about it!)

He is growing and just learning so much! He is still such a happy baby and so content. He is now eating baby puffs and LOVES them. When I put them on his tray it is like mana... he grabs as many up as fast as he can! Really cute!

I have to start to wean him, but am not mentally ready to do so. Jeff and I are going to Denver in October for our anniversary and my parents are coming out to stay with the kids, so Cole needs to be on a bottle by then. Hopefully, the transition goes well!

All in all, he is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment