Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm How Old??



Ok, so I know I say it like every month how fast my kids are growing... but today is completely different! I am 35! What? WHAT? Where did 35 years go??

I had a great birthday (with the exception of feeling like I was going to vomit) On Saturday the 4th, Jeff and I went out to a nice dinner at a Mexican Restaurant I had been wanting to try and then afterwards we met up with some friends at Melting Pot to enjoy some dessert fondue. However, not long after we were at the Melting Pot, I started to not feel so hot. I actually told Jeff we had to leave. Thankfully, I did not get sick and I think it was just a combination of REALLY bad heartburn and something not just agreeing with me 100%. Other than THAT, it was awesome! On Monday my birthday we celebrated with the kids and had cupcakes and then Jeff cooked a delish meal on the grill - shrimp, asparagus, garlic bread... YUM-O!

35 can't be all that bad right? Bring it!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment