Thursday, October 14, 2010

The finished Patio

Well, a month after I (with much support from my friend Lisa - see blog post "and the walls came tumbling down") decided to rip down the wooden privacy fence around the patio, it is completed with it's new look!

Jeff worked very hard and put in some hours (even took days off work) to get it done. He did a fantastic job and it looks GREAT! I must give credit where credit is due... I power washed the patio AND I put the mulch in the bed. I know, I know... my part was very strenuous! Jeff is so meticulous, but it is one of the things I love about him! The wood bed is perfectly level all the way around. Starting with only one level of wood, going to 5 levels out in the far corner... all level! He also, has such an eye for detail. I couldn't quite picture in my head what he was describing, but he knew it would look good and it does. The one bed with the Feather Reed Grass and the mulch and Wood border, then the other bed has a stone border with tiny stones and the circular fire pit. The Patio, wood bed and stone bed are at all different levels and it all comes together wonderfully!

Next time you see him, be sure to tell him how awesome it looks! Check it out...



No comments:

Post a Comment