Friday, October 15, 2010

Nine Months...

*GASP*

Is it getting old yet? How can he be 9 months already? I am so not ready for this, but yet at the same time, I have been planning his 1st Birthday in my head for two months! Ha!

Cole is doing great! He is eating like a champ! He is eating a lot of solids... puffs, O's, bread, cheese, banana's, strawberries, the occasional piece of dog food (I know, I know, I just can't get to it fast enough!), and this morning I gave him some pancake and he "tore it up", as Hayley quotes! I have a feeling my grocery budget it about to need an increase! He also had some (clear my throat noise inserted) ice cream last week... (see previous post for the culprits!)

He is pulling himself up to standing on about anything and everything. He has also climbed up onto the fireplace (which just happens to be where I have been putting the dog food "out of reach").

We are working on him with signing, but he hasn't shown any interest in signing back. When I ask if he wants "more" he just gets a big smile and starts to bounce in his seat. I take that as a "yes".

I need to get him an appointment for a 9 month well visit and then we will be able to see how he is growing.





The little punk will not leave my blocks alone! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment