Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tidbit Time

I just wanted to share a few tidbits...

Hayley is by far the best compliment er I think I have met. Everyday, she seems to find something to compliment me on... a belt, earrings, or yes, even the curlers in my hair. Such a sweet, sweet soul! She also wants to wear stockings EVERYDAY! Dress up is her favorite thing right now.

Alyssa is all about telling me what she knows I want to hear. I will tell her to do something, her first response without any hesitation is an emphatic, "Ok Mommy, I will"... however, very rarely will she go and do it the first time I ask her. She also wants to be included in everything. We will talk about doing something or going somewhere and she immediately pipes in, "me too, me too"

I think I caught my first smile from Cole today. Can't wait to get a picture of one. He has also just started to "coo" some. Precious! He went to the Dr's on Saturday (13th) and was 10 lbs even, and 21 1/2 inches, which put him in the 50th % for both.

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE those two little girls and that baby boy! What a blessing! :) Love you too! ;)

    ReplyDelete